[Magdalen] Current Events.

Don thedonboyd at austin.rr.com
Thu May 2 01:23:39 UTC 2019

Vernacular Spanish as spoken in USA barrios (or even by educated speakers native to the )New World is to Espanol
de Madrid (where the natives claim to speak "pure" Spanish as street English in Philadelphia is to J R R Tolkien's idiolect.

I suspect that "Castilian" Spanish nowadays exists only in hallowed memory.

Sent from my Jitterbug