[Magdalen] Bishop election prayer request

Charles Wohlers chadwohl at satucket.com
Fri May 17 23:32:20 UTC 2019

Tomorrow the Diocese of Vermont elects a new bishop, to replace Tom Ely
who is retiring after 18 years. There are three candidates, all women,
and they all look good. You can see all about them here:
https://www.bishopsearchvt.org/finalists.

My dear wife gets a vote, as clergy, and I'll be there as a teller.
Which means we have to get up tomorrow at 6AM in order to leave at 7,
and so be in Burlington by 8:30 for teller training. Ugh.

And, while you're at it, please hold our daughter-in-law Melissa in your
prayers as she was laid off from her job a while back. She was doing
computer stuff for a medical instrument co., but isn't at all sure
that's what she wants to do in the future. Son Thomas has Crohn's
Disease and really can't work, so she's been the sole breadwinner.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT