[Magdalen] Bishop election prayer request

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sat May 18 00:19:15 UTC 2019

Prayers for the bishop election, for tellers and voters, and for Melissa,
and for Thomas.

South Carolina's second provisional bishop, +Skip Adams, has announced that
he will retire when we have a new bishop.  I do not know if this will be
another provisional bishop or a diocesan.  I am no longer active at the
diocesan level.

Ginga Wilder