[Magdalen] Bishop election prayer request

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sun May 19 03:56:46 UTC 2019

It isn’t usually, but after I clicked on the link the first time, it showed the auditorium with the semicircle of folks and the screen behind and then cut to some kind of comedy routine that also had a big audience, so I wasn’t sure what had happened, thought maybe there was some kind of entertainment. Anyway, when I tried again, it did what it was supposed to do.