[Magdalen] Bishop election prayer request

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sun May 19 11:29:54 UTC 2019

I always like checking out the Suggested Videos.
On my page, accompanying the Vermont convention, were
three videos on help for alcoholics
three videos of evangelical hymns
a faded video of some guy in a full Cleveland explaining the Book of
Revelation
and a compilation of Tim Conway's best sketches.

O! The Algorithms!
-M