[Magdalen] pray for me today

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Wed May 22 15:22:32 UTC 2019

Thank you all.  It was a good evening.  Like many meetings a few people
were the most vocal. One woman made me nervous because of what she said
about issues in her past. This group is lead by 2 of us, myself and a man
who tends to be professorial and verbose.  We each prepared three
questions.  That really worked well.  I was delighted with the turn out.
We plan to divide the book into 3 or 4 sections in order to give it time to
sink in as we go.  Thank you so much for your encouragement and your
prayers.
Judy

--
Judy Fleener, ObJN,SSH