[Magdalen] A WTF moment indeed

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Mon May 27 14:08:47 UTC 2019

Yes.  The ambulance people are so greedy some of their servicesseem almost humorous.  For example, my mother who could literallyfall out her bedroom window on the entrance to her local ER, had tobe transported by the local ambulance service.  It was a trip of lessthan a block, and they attempted to recoup their $500 charge fromme because Medicare wouldn't pay it.  I did not accede to their demands.Mother had let her private medical insurance expire a few months beforeshe died.  They would apparently have paid this crazy charge.

David Strang.