[Magdalen] A WTF moment indeed

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Tue May 28 14:04:29 UTC 2019

Last week the gf went to NYC to visit family.
Thank God for the Acela!
And may God shower every redcap with huge tips and many blessings.
But I digress.

Since I fear falling myself (three friends have broken a hip so far this
year and one of them died), I have begun to consider Life Alert (although I
understand it's not the best of these systems).

Did you get one after that fall?
Anybody else?
-M