[Magdalen] a little weather story

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Mon May 27 18:37:59 UTC 2019

I think it also depends on how close you are to the meridian.
Because, while the time zones are an hour apart,
they're also sometimes a thousand miles apart, I think.
Indianapolis is 954 miles west of here, but it's in the eastern time zone.
Sunset here is just after 8:00 but an hour later in Indianapolis.

We always note how much later the sun rises and sets in St. Augustine.

And I remember that birds sing all night in the summer in Scandinavia.
-M