[Magdalen] a little weather story

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Mon May 27 19:07:44 UTC 2019

During a short visit to Cambridge, UK, for Evensong at King's College
Chapel, I remember arriving by railway around 3 pm, basically in the dark.
So while I've been to Cambridge (a wine shop, a bookshop, and the Chapel),
I can't quite say I've *seen* Cambridge.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA