[Magdalen] A WTF moment indeed

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Tue May 28 15:38:39 UTC 2019

I had a hip replacement on April 3rd for an arthritic hip joint.  I don't
have anything with which to compare this surgery, but I can attest that I
have found recovery pretty easy.  I was off pain medication (tramadol)
within 3 days and immediately able to walk and climb stairs enough to get
around my house.  I drove again at 3 weeks.  It's still a little sore, but
I continue to regain muscle strength every day.  Gotta get strong so I can
walk well when we go to Israel in March '20.

Ginga