[Magdalen] Opinion sought

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Wed May 29 04:10:21 UTC 2019

Cady,
I would hope there would be no assumptions made about the specifics of the church; I have intentionally asked for general information about a profile I’ve seen recently. I did the same thing on FaceBook. I’ve seen a number of profiles and websites recently because we have more than 20 churches in search right now. Small churches aren’t getting much help from the diocese.
Grace