[Magdalen] A WTF moment indeed

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Wed May 29 11:55:16 UTC 2019

I have had some allergic reactions before, but never with this degree of
severity.The unfortunate part of this is that the allergist could not find
the cause.I do carry an epi pen now. I am using a new inhaler every day.  I
have never done that before, only used a rescue inhaler and now  my lungs
seem clearer.

--
Judy Fleener, ObJN,SSH
Western Michigan