[Magdalen] A WTF moment indeed

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Mon May 27 21:59:16 UTC 2019

 I was trying to respond to Judy's original post, but it disappeared into cyber space.  I have a similar condition I am allergic to tree nuts My single trip by ambulance was  the result of eating   cashews in a chicken salad many years ago.
I had thought my Benadryl would l;et me tough it out. But no. I overheard the nurses say that |another hour he would have been dead|  I was in emergency for several hours. No  similar trips, but I still use my benadryl  but no  similar experiences
Joe