[Magdalen] Who is "teaching the faith" lately?

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 01:15:53 UTC 2019

And speaking of Bruce Chilton, I always smile about the fact that he's the
Bernard Iddings Bell professor of religion at Bard.

Hardly anyone remembers Bernard Iddings Bell these days. I remember my
mother reading The Altar and the World, Social Implications of the Liturgy.
And we knew people who'd studied with him. An impressive group.

And, as much as I enjoyed Rabbi Jesus, I thought Rabbi Paul was even better.
-M