[Magdalen] Frost on the Pumpkins.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 22:41:40 UTC 2019

Major cold snap here on Wednesday... brought my myriad of potted "tropical" plants inside. My basil, which I had planned to keep alive inside all winter was affected by cold earlier in the week even though it not get below 38...
looks like a jungle in here!!
Lynn

> On Nov 2, 2019, at 5:27 PM, Jay Weigel <jay.weigel at gmail.com> wrote:

Frost all over everything this morning. Ugh. As we drove to Waynesboro
there were deer out and in the way everywhere. In one place on the
interstate we saw where one person had hit a deer. The deer was on one side
of the road and he was on the other with pretty severe damage to his left
front bumper and fender. My priest's wife hit a deer a few weeks ago and
messed the whole front end of her brand new Subaru. She was not amused.
They just come out of nowhere and they are SO stupid about it!