[Magdalen] Frost on the Pumpkins.

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Nov 3 02:30:01 UTC 2019

I became enamored of the tropical and later temperate hibiscuses decades ago.  I have many andquite varied Rose of Sharon shrubs on the property, and with the warmer and more lengthysummery weather, were quite spectacular this year.  I always try to drag the tropical varietiesinside for the winter, with limited success, and indeed, the whole house resembles a tropicalgreenhouse right now.

David S.