[Magdalen] General Convention 2021

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Sat Nov 2 23:42:46 UTC 2019

Congratulations Christopher on your election. On a different tack I
notice from the HoBD list that the Diocese of Hawaii has a totally new
clergy delegation though one was previously an alternate. Obviously I
don't know why so many 2018 clergy deputies were not elected to GC 2021
but I think that in general having some experience in both Orders is
helpful to effectiveness.

Roger