[Magdalen] General Convention 2021

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 00:30:42 UTC 2019

Thanks, Roger. None of the Pennsylvania clergy deputies ran again this year
for varying reasons. Two of our newly elected were alternates last time and
attended General Convention. One of those two is a former lay deputy before
she got ordained. We have three experienced lay deputies, however.

On Sat, Nov 2, 2019 at 7:42 PM Roger Stokes via Magdalen <
magdalen at herberthouse.org> wrote:

> Congratulations Christopher on your election. On a different tack I
> notice from the HoBD list that the Diocese of Hawaii has a totally new
> clergy delegation though one was previously an alternate. Obviously I
> don't know why so many 2018 clergy deputies were not elected to GC 2021
> but I think that in general having some experience in both Orders is
> helpful to effectiveness.
>
> Roger
>
> On 02/11/2019 21:46, Christopher Hart wrote:
> > Today at the annual Diocesan Convention the Diocese of Pennsylvania
> elected
> > the following as the Pennsylvania Deputation to the 2021 General
> Convention.
> >
> > Lay:
> > Liz Wendt
> > Christopher Hart
> > Karen Lash
> > Isaac Quelly (new)
> >
> > Clergy:
> > Paul Adler (new)
> > Emily Richards (new)
> > JoAnn Jones (former Lay Deputy)
> > Pamela Nesbit (Deacon, new, former alternate)
> >
> > I am honored to be elected again as a Deputy.
>

> --

Christopher Hart