[Magdalen] Rescue (No Anglican Content)

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Nov 13 00:13:52 UTC 2019

Such a nice note.  I didn't think anyone on list would relate to my post, but I felt compelled tosend it anyway.

I've told on these pages, I think, the story of my 80' Tulip Tree which I dug (reallypulled) out of a crack in the local Procathedral parking lot about 25 years ago.It was almost root-bare, and about 18" in length.  I planted it not really expectingit to grow, and it is now 80' and over-topping the natural oaks.  I have two verytall Dawn Redwoods that are about 30 years since planting, and three muchyounger trees.  Then there are several larch species in the yard, including a50' Tamarack from Wisconsin, plus my 3  prized Red Spruce, dug up along thehighway in the Adirondacks of New York.  I have lots of magnolias, etc., etc.
I got the tree disease from my father, who was a Johnny Appleseed for AmericanLinden Trees.

David Strang.