[Magdalen] Copes and Mitres Galore.

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Nov 25 20:50:31 UTC 2019

The increasingly slick periodical of the Forward in Christ organizationcame this week, and there is a center spread showing the Consecrationof (a? the?) Bishop of Fort Worth.  I have never seen so many Anglicanbishops in one place before, and they must have possessed the majorhoard of brocade copes and miters for North America.

Goodness I am impressed, but though it is not stated definitively, this mustbe a "Continuing Anglican" Consecration.  What convinces me of thatsince no names are mentioned in the otherwise lavish spread., I note that itappears my former bishop, +Wantland, a Continuing Anglican,  is participating.

So are there two Eiscopal/Anglican Bishops of Fort Worth?  I know thatSouth Carolina has such a situation.

David Strang.