[Magdalen] Court report

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 22:54:51 UTC 2019

Here are my initial thoughts my thoughts about the hearing in Orangeburg.
Harriet and Jim were there, so they may have more to offer.

I think EDOSC chancellor, Tom Tisdale and The Episcopal Church attorney
Mary Kostel presented our case exceedingly well.  I had great difficulty
hearing the Lawrence attorney's argument for the Lawrence side. He is a
whisperer and no sound projection was activated.  He went on for over an
hour. The judge sent the attorneys home to come to an agreement on what the
Judge’s order should be. ????! It is apparent the judge does not want the
responsibility of deciding.  So, we wait again – to not agree.  SIGH.

That's it.

Ginga