[Magdalen] Copes and Mitres Galore.

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Tue Nov 26 22:13:37 UTC 2019

I do give them a pittance to subscribe to their periodical.  Someone is giving theorganization quite a lot of funds, because the periodical is very slick and well(expensively) done.

And much as I wish he were not active in these groups, I can't get all that angrywith my previous +Wantland.  He is, after all, the man who organized my classicalconfrontation in the Board Room of the Eau Claire Christ Church Cathedral, thatsaved my life.  I literally owe him life itself.

David Strang.