[Magdalen] Well done, good and faithful servant

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Thu Nov 28 22:38:52 UTC 2019

Met him at Diana Smith's listmeet party for the installation of ++Frank
Griswold. Saw him subsequently several times at GCs here and there. He was
helpful to me in my job search in 2002. I last had a lovely birthday
greeting from him a couple of years ago. My world is smaller today.

--
Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY