[Magdalen] Local Advent Calendar

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 17:03:25 UTC 2019

Here's the website of the Jesus People USA, who run Wilson Abbey. You can
regard it as a sort of evangelical religious order or a slightly cult-y
(maybe) intentional Christian community. A little controlling of members'
relationships, although I haven't heard of anything really crazy otherwise.
But it's a quite large and active residential Christian group that not many
people even in its neighborhood are familiar with.

https://jpusa.org/