[Magdalen] Local Advent Calendar

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Nov 29 20:14:18 UTC 2019

This reminds me of the common German Adventhaus.  I am sorry I didn't purchaseone of these when I lived in Germany.  They are wooden, and usually about 24 x 18 inchesand perhaps 10 inches deep and colorfully painted.  There are windows for all for
Sundays and Christmas, and the windows contain figures relating to the season.  Eachdoor is opened at the appropriate day.
I've tried to find them online for sale, but of the type I knew when I lived there,I have been unsuccessful.

David Strang.