[Magdalen] Baptism this morning

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Mon Oct 7 11:23:34 UTC 2019

>>>Anna Grace, a solemn baby, very far-sighted,<<<

Don't know if this relates, but for some it might resonate.

On the day Anna resigned her job at Monterey County Probation in order to be a stay-at-home mom, her very soon-to-be former boss held the 4-month-old Everett in his arms and said, unprodded in any way, ... "Been here before."  Anna said "Yep."

I wasn't raised in anything like a deep, spiritual tradition.  But that moment has stuck with me.

M J (Mike) Logsdon.

"Aaugh[.]" -- Charles Brown.
"Avoid dull needles and use a soft cloth." -- E Kovacs.
"Because that's the kind of guy, I'm." -- C Reiner, "Your Show of Shows", skit: "From Here to Obscurity".