[Magdalen] TEC talk

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 04:00:46 UTC 2019

At a recent pre-convention meeting (one of a series of informational
meetings which we have in our diocese) I was explaining how a proposed
resolution related to the provincial structure in relation to TEC as a
whole and specifically General Convention. I unconsciously used the term
National Church which was probably the easiest thing for most of those in
attendance to grasp, but a fellow former General Convention Deputy took me
to task for it. There doesn't seem to be any easy language for our polity.

--

Christopher Hart