[Magdalen] TEC talk

Ferdinand von Prondzynski (Emeritus) f.von-prondzynski at rgu.ac.uk
Mon Oct 21 08:58:47 UTC 2019

Lynn, you are absolutely right, and that is what happened when Sam Seabury was consecrated in Aberdeen. The decision by the Scottish Episcopal Church to do that created the third entity and with that the Anglican Communion. The US Episcopal Church is called ‘Episcopal’ because it was the daughter of the Scottish Church, of that name.

Ferdinand

Sent from my iPad