[Magdalen] TEC talk

Ferdinand von Prondzynski (Emeritus) f.von-prondzynski at rgu.ac.uk
Mon Oct 21 17:25:18 UTC 2019

Tony Clavier wrote:

> When Samuel Seabury was consecrated the SEC was not in communion with the
> See of Canterbury

Is that really so? What is your source for that? It is certainly not my understanding. The Episcopal Church was not under Canterbury's authority, but was I believe in communion with it.

Ferdinand

Robert Gordon University has been awarded a TEF Gold award for the quality of its undergraduate teaching and learning, placing it in the top 20% of Universities in the UK

Robert Gordon University, a Scottish charity registered under charity number SC 013781.

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Robert Gordon University. Thank you.