[Magdalen] For Dan Brittain and anyone else interested: Article on a Sacred Harp group in Chicago

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 01:29:12 UTC 2019

On Tue, Oct 22, 2019 at 5:04 PM Roger Stokes via Magdalen <
magdalen at herberthouse.org> wrote:

> On 22/10/2019 20:30, P. Dan Brittain wrote:
> > Thursday, I leave to do a Sacred Harp singing school in Sitka, AK. Not
> > looking forward to the flights (4 of them to get there). Once there, it
> > should be great fun.
>
> Four flights is not good news. I hope all run to schedule and that you
> don't have too far to walk between arrival and departure gates. I prefer
> direct flights if possible but that's relatively easy for me close to
> London, UK as I have a choice of airports to fly from.

We don't live close to an hub airport. So it's Springfield, MO to Dallas,
Dallas to Seattle, Seattle to Juneau, and Juneau to Sitka.

Layover times don't look too bad.

P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles

http//:pdanbrittain.com  Or  at Sheet Music Plus
http://tinyurl.com/yb9fl39r