[Magdalen] Eucharistic prayer

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 16:09:10 UTC 2019

A couple of former co-workers, both from different places in the Caribbean,
would occasionally comment on things in some form of patois. One of the
things I remember (and occasionally use myself, particularly in moments of
exasperation, as one used it) is "Dis fa true!" (much as my teenage
grandchildren...and their moms, too...would say, "for real!")