[Magdalen] Fall Down Go Boom.

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Mon Oct 28 15:30:14 UTC 2019

One thing I have come across in this country is keysafe. A key to the
property is in a box by the main entrance. The box is opened by means of
a code which is made known to any carers (which is the situation where I
came across it of a disabled parishioner living on their own) and could,
presumably, also be made known to the emergency services dispatchers
and/or the Life Alert people.

Roger