[Magdalen] Fall Down Go Boom.

Allan Carr allanc5 at me.com
Mon Oct 28 18:04:34 UTC 2019

I have Medical Alert which uses a key in a lock box at the front door. The only issue is the extreme sensitivity of the call button, whether a pendant hanging on your neck or the wrist version.
I had to abandon the pendant on my neck because I would set it off in my sleep.
The wrist version easily closes with the button on the inside of my wrist. If I don’t twist the button to the outside of my wrist, I similarly set it off in my sleep.
If Life Alert has similarly sensitive buttons, I’d look elsewhere before getting tied into the system. If anyone’s been through all this and found a system with less sensitive buttons, I’d love to know the name of that system.

Allan Carr