[Magdalen] Poison ivy question

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Thu Sep 5 01:35:24 UTC 2019

The first summer I lived in Tennessee I got a really, really bad case from
working in the overgrown, unkempt gardens around the rectory. Hideously
swollen all up my arms and beyond. After that I learned to shower
immediately after gardening, and I never got a case that bad again. Someone
also referred me to a pharmacy that made their own super-duper poison ivy
and insect bite lotion. Whenever I got even one little teeny bump, I
slathered it over and over with the magic tonic, which did its job. I’m
really better off being a city girl, I guess.

--
Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY