[Magdalen] Heat.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 17:51:00 UTC 2019

It was 93F here yesterday and and 91F the day before. Both days were humid,
and yesterday was also completely without a breeze. At least it goes down
into the 60s at  night. Today it is 72 and rainy.  Jack has been sick all
week with a nasty cold and I'm taking Vitamin C and Airborne and trying not
to catch it.