[Magdalen] We have a new bishop!

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Mon Sep 30 10:20:10 UTC 2019

Great report, Chad!!  I watched the video Saturday afternoon.  It is long
and it is also joy is palpable through the electrons.  The new Rt. Rev.
Shannon MacVean-Brown is a lovely woman who also is filled with joy.  God
bless her in her new position and God bless you and Lee as you serve with a
new bishop in your midst.

Ginga Wilder