[Magdalen] 4-13-2020 Early morning storms in Southeast

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 02:22:16 UTC 2020

There doesn't seem to have been too much more damage. The worst of the wind
and thunderstorms seem to have passed a little to our south with more
significant effects in Delaware and very southern New Jersey. The largest
tree on my property was right at the corner and leaned more toward the
adjacent road than toward my house, but I always worried about something
happening to it in a really bad storm. A year or so ago the electric
company decided that it needed to be removed and hired a firm to do so. I
was mailed a form to consent which I gladly signed.

--

Christopher Hart