[Magdalen] Streaming Services

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 18:54:18 UTC 2020

In Western(and Eastern) Michigan the videos come from some place other than
the church.  Our rector does Evening Prayer from his home each day via
zoom.  He does Morning Prayer from his kitchen on Facebook.We will have a
coffee hour on Sunday morning. We have more social type things, Happy Hour
and Coffee Hour planned later.  I have been following the Eucharist at
Trinity Church Wall Street at noon each day.  I find these comforting.

--
Hope is a thing with feathers that perches in the soul.
Judy Fleener, ObJN,SSH