[Magdalen] obits

Charles Wohlers chad at satucket.com
Mon Apr 20 00:07:28 UTC 2020

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/04/19/nation/stark-reality-sundays-boston-globe-runs-16-pages-death-notices/

Massachusetts has had over 1700 deaths so far. By comparison, Vermont,
with ~1/10 the population, has had 35.

My brother, who lives in Westchester County (NY) wrote last night that
his town of 42,000 has had 400 cases. The fathers of two of his sons (my
nephews) friends have died. My brother's family are all fine, TBTG.

The town in Massachusetts we used to live in, population 14,500,
reported 87 cases earlier last week. Our county in Vermont, population
58,000, has had 32 cases and one death.

Very thankful I live in rural Vermont.

--
Chad Wohlers