[Magdalen] Safe?

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 16:04:45 UTC 2020

Regardless of how well we may or may not be faring, we at least are spared
the yuuuge millstone around the neck of the USA that prevents sensible and
universal steps being taken to get COVID under control and to keep people
alive.  155,515 dead!!!!  "It is what it is", he says.  Sweet Jesus, have
mercy..

Marion, a pilgrim