[Magdalen] Safe?

Clarissa Canning canplum at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 16:09:38 UTC 2020

It’s not great to see so many after affects from people who survive it. Now
they mention mental ones.  My bro I. Texas got a mild case was isolated for
16 days as his wife is still waiting for radiation treatment. His high
school twins came in handy to look after stuff. He works at a Lowes an got
from a non mask wearer probably .   I am subbing in kitchen at Day Care got
cold . mostly over it. Bout our house is quieter now our son Josh returns
to Virginia beach And his suppor Care from a neighbor and sister in law
will take over if needed.  I sure will miss him he did lots of cooking
washing up and walking the dog 3x a day!