[Magdalen] Safe?

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 17:57:30 UTC 2020

First, Rick, the Realtor!!  Congratulations on your new endeavor.

John and I are keeping protocols - wearing masks, washing/sanitizing hands,
only visiting with people outdoors and at 6-8 ft distance, no hugging
anyone but ourselves.  SC is a Trump state and thus, we have no mask or
social distancing mandates.  This is terrifying and I am livid at the
stupidity of our leadership in their decision not to lead and our citizens
who don't practice safe behaviors.

Ginga