[Magdalen] Safe?

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 21:16:39 UTC 2020

We're doing well despite the fact that spousal unit's employment was
eliminated in June. We're both healthy and getting home improvement
projects, of which many are needed, done. The sale of some co-owned
property has helped. I go out to the animal shelter and clean the stray cat
hotel and jail weekly. I'm not walking dogs as much because we have more
walkers in summer than we have doggies. I do visit them and hand out treats
though. However, we've been overloaded with cats, and I enjoy their
society. Also, the gallery is open again. Another artist, a photographer,
and I just closed our show entitled "Earth and Sky", which was pretty
successful. Other than that, I'm teaching myself micro-macrame jewelry,
which will have to be juried into the gallery as it's a totally different
medium from what I've been doing, and revising, updating, and hopefully
finishing a novel I began 25 years ago (nothing weighty, just a light
romance I may try to self-publish on Amazon).