[Magdalen] Safe?

Allan Carr allanc5 at me.com
Sun Aug 9 20:50:28 UTC 2020

Camille and I are both feeble but still trucking along at 88 and 89 respectively. I’m daily doing my own peritoneal dialysis and Camille has pretty much lost it due to Alzheimer’s but is staying mostly pleasant, thank God.
We live on m Meals on Wheels diets and have a daily caregiver to help us take our showers etc. Our toy poodle Joey passed away just shy of 16 and we adopted a rescue, Stella, who is of indeterminate ancestry. After a year she’s lost the fear she had at the beginning and is very nice with people she knows, but will always be a guard dog otherwise.  Our caregivers give her a couple of walks daily and she’s happy.
Our church will resume in person worship this month. Services will continue on Facebook as well.
I’m always glad to read how people are doing.

Allan Carr