[Magdalen] heart catherization

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 22:24:12 UTC 2020

Former cardiac nurse wishing  you all the best, Ginga. I have prepped
patients for the procedure and pulled more sheaths than I care to count at
this point.....but it was a LOT! You're in better shape having this done as
a planned procedure, as Christopher points out, than in crisis mode. May it
go swiftly and well, and may all your doctors and nurses be pleasant and
competent. I've been told that it's kind of cool to watch the  procedure
onscreen if you like such.....I've watched other  people's and the point at
which the artery re-perfuses is nothing short of miraculous.