[Magdalen] heart catherization

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 22:35:52 UTC 2020

I did watch the first cath I had and it was indeed cool!  I remember so
clearly through the fog of sedation, that the cardiologist and assisting
people in the room all cheered when the arteries were not blocked.  I don't
think I feel anxiety for myself with this - and that is more than likely
because I'm not in an urgent situation.

Ginga