[Magdalen] Prayers needed

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 00:38:36 UTC 2020

Sending along a search message from Karen, my cyber friend of 20 years.  Our paths crossed in one of those Godincidental ways and she created my biz website those many years ago
 Her granddaughter Olive, 20 months old, is struggling for her life in a hospital north of Houston after a pool accident. Karen sent me a message for a FB group that is recording Olive's progress, and she seem to be improving incrementally. Please pray.
Lynn

Search for the Facebook group -fight olive fight .

Karen and her husband live In Seattle but there're here near Houston for now.