[Magdalen] tuition

Kate Conant kate.conant at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 02:48:09 UTC 2020

1967-68  freshman at Alma College   $1500 tuition room and board  (fully
covered by scholarships)
My dad said it was definitely cheaper than having me stay home!

1972 and 1973 I had grad school tuition paid at Wayne State University
(Detroit) paid by City of Detroit job.  It was $600 a year.

NO STUDENT LOANS needed  and I have BA in history and MA in French (finally
in 1978).

Kate
"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justice, love mercy, and walk
humbly with your God?"
Micah 6:8