[Magdalen] tuition

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 12:40:45 UTC 2020

I graduated from Michigan State with $10,000 in student loan debt, which I
thought was huge. Once I got a job, I quickly got used to my $95 monthly
payment and didn't pay it much attention until it was paid off. It helped
that it was simple interest and not compounded. No real point in paying
extra other than to pay it off sooner...no interest savings.

It would have taken 8 years and 9 months to pay off if no interest were
charged; I think with interest it took about 10 years.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA